By Annual Reviews
Read or Download Annual Review of Immunology Volume 13 1995 PDF
Similar immunology books
The time period humanized mouse during this textual content refers to a mouse during which human tissues and cells were transplanted and convey an identical organic functionality as they do within the human physique. that's, the physiological homes and features of tra- planted human tissues and cells will be analyzed within the mouse rather than utilizing a residing human physique.
Immunology at a look is designed to be a concise, easily obtainable creation and revision reduction for undergraduate scientific and technology scholars. Following the now popular, easy-to-use structure, each one subject is gifted as a double-page unfold with key evidence observed via clear,informative line diagrams illustrating the basic issues.
This paintings contains elements, half A: options and half B: functions. partly A crucial rules of pattern practise, extraction, clean-up, and of validated and potential chromatographic strategies are mentioned relating to mycotoxins. partly B an important facts, scattered within the literature, on thin-layer, liquid, and fuel chromatography of mycotoxins were compiled.
This publication facilities on gene remedy and gene move methods to avoid or deal with persistent virus infections. the focus is at the monstrous 3: human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1), hepatitis B virus (HBV) and hepatitis C virus (HCV). abundant anti-HIV medicines are presently to be had within the sanatorium and the improvement of an efficient mixture remedy has dramatically more suitable the lifespan and caliber of lifetime of contaminated contributors.
- Tumor Antigens Recognized by T Cells and Antibodies
- Concise Clinical Immunology for Health Professionals
- Biochemistry and Physiology of the Neutrophil
- Translational immunology : mechanisms and pharmacologic approaches
Additional info for Annual Review of Immunology Volume 13 1995
McHeyzer-Williams MG, Nossal GJV, Lalor PA. 1991. Molecularcharacterisation of single memoryB cells. Nature 350:5025 90. McHeyzer-Williams MG, McLean M, Lalor PA, Nossal GJV. 1993. Antigendriven B cell differentiation in vivo. J. Exp. Med 178:295-307 Annu. Rev. Immunol. 13:1-28. org by HINARI on 08/31/07. For personal use only. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 13:1-28. org by HINARI on 08/31/07. For personal use only. org/aronline Annu. Rev. lmmunol. 1995. 13:29-60 Copyright (~ 1995 by AnnualReviewsInc. All rights reserved Annu.
50. 51. 52. 53. 54. termantigenretentionduringimmunity. ImmunoLRev. 53:29-59 45. TewJG, Phipps RP, MandelTE. 1980. The maintenanceand regulation of the humoral immuneresponse: persisting antigen and the role of follicular antigen-bindingdendritic cells as accessory cells, lmmunol. Rev. 53:175-201 46. Szakal AK, Kosco MH,Tew JG. 1989. Microanatomyof lymphoidtissue during humoral immuneresponses. Annu. Rev. lmmunol. 7:91-109 47. Uhr JW, Finkelstein MS. 1963. Antibody formation. IV. Formation of rapidly and slowly sedimenting antibodies and immunologicalmemoryto bacteriophage ~b,~ 174.
59. 1964. Single cell studies on 19S antibody formation. J. Exp. Med. 119:485-502 Pike BL, Alderson MR,Nossal GJV. 1987. Rev. 99:119-52 Nossal GJV, Warner NL, Lewis H. 1971. Incidenceof ceils simultaneouslysecreting IgMand lgG antibody to sheep erythrocytes. Cell. 2:41-53 Pike BL, Raubitschek A, Nossal GJV. 1984. Humaninterleukin-2 can promotethe growthand differentiation of single haptenspecific B cells in the presence of specific antigen. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 81:7917-21 Pike BL, Nossal GJV.
Annual Review of Immunology Volume 13 1995 by Annual Reviews